Jeremy's almost but not quite entirely moribund blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Moonlight madness


Moonlight madness
Originally uploaded by jpstanley.
The sky is clear and calm. The fog and haze have been cleaned away by a recent storm. The moon hasn't risen yet. Perfect conditions for stargazing--If it weren't for those obnoxious searchlights.

Advertising searchlights absolutely infuriate me. It's extremely selfish and audacious of Park's Sportsman to ruin the sky for miles around to try and bring people to their store. What gives them the right to invade the sky over my own home?

I've bought from this store before, but I won't do so in the future.

On a lighter note, I find it mildly amusing that the moon isn't actually actually going to rise until their "moonlight madness" sale ends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home